Dynamic Global Rotation Strategy within Segregated Managed Accounts
We are pleased to announce a solution for individual investors and RIAs wishing to diversify into our Dynamic Global Rotation (DGR) strategy or our Top-Picks stock selection strategies. All of our strategy portfolios are available at Interactive Brokers (IB), Schwab, and Foliofn. Investors can access directly the very successul DGR strategy, as well as our stock allocation portfolios, via individual, segregated clients accounts at our partner brokerages.
For interested investors, this structure offers several important advantages.
- Client money remains in the client’s personal account. For U.S. investors using Interactive Brokers, IB’s depository bank is Citibank New York. For European investors, client funds are held at Citibank London or Frankfurt.
- Unlike typical wealth management firms who impose a minimum investment of $500,000, WMA accepts accounts of any size.
- Extremely cost-efficient investment solution:
- No heavy fund expense ratios to finance
- No costs to set-up, nor to maintain an account at IB*
- No Front-End fees
- No Back-end fees
- No 12b-1 fees
- 1.5% management fee for our actively managed strategies†
- 0.85% management fee for our thematic, passively managed strategies
- 15% performance fee (above hurdle rate with high water mark) ‡
- Ultra-low trading commissions ($1.00 / trade). More info available on IB’s site.
- Access to our systematic investment strategy which has returned 16.4% annually since 2011, versus 5.4% for the MSCI All-World and 10.2% for the S&P 500.
- Free access to our models, Daily Updates, and trade ideas**.
We are delighted to now be able to share our successful DGR strategy with smaller investors, while keeping the total cost for our investors well below those of actively managed portfolios with large institutions. This light cost structure will translate into superior performance for our investors.
For inquiries or for help opening an account on-line, feel free to contact us.
*Accounts at Foliofn are charged a 25 basis point custodian fee. This fees is beyond our control and WMA receives no part of this fee. IB accounts have a $10 monthly inactivity fee, which is waived if monthly trade commissions exceed $10).
† For accounts between USD 2,500,000 – USD 5,000,000, the management fee is 1.30%. For accounts above USD 5,000,000 the management fee is 1.15%. The management fee is simply deducted from the portfolios on a pro rata basis throughout the year. There is no direct billing of investors.
‡ The hurdle rate is set at the return on a 10-year U.S. government bond. The high water market ensures that the investor never pays a performance fee twice on gains previously earned in the portfolio.
** For accounts over $500,000.
Interactive Brokers LLC is a registered Broker-Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member, regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and several other self-regulatory organizations. Interactive Brokers does not endorse or recommend any introducing brokers, third-party financial advisors or hedge funds, including Williams Market Analytics, LLC. Interactive Brokers provides execution and clearing services to customers. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation, offer, or solicitation of an offer by Interactive Brokers to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy. Interactive Brokers makes no representation, and assumes no liability to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.